- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Municipal Properties
- Works Information
Tender for SFC Untied Grants -2014-15 is posponed due to technical issue Click here for notification
UDUPI CITY PROFILE
- Town Municipal Council Udupi came into existence in 1935 and was notified as City Municipal Council in the year 1995.
- Udupi district is new district formed in 1997 & Udupi city is district headquarter for the same.
- As per 2011 Census, Udupi city consist of 1,25,350 population and has area of about 69.28 Sq.km.
- The well-established main office of Municipality is situated in K.M Marg at the heart of the city.
- Udupi Municipality has been awarded twice with sanitation honour between 1984 and 1989.
- Udupi Municipality was the first to ban mannual scavenging in the year 1968.
- The most famous natural port "Malpe beach" situated near Udyavara river joining the sea, is 04 km away from udupi city .
Birth and Death Online Application: Birth and Death records made Online with Joint support of E-Gov and Municipal Reforms Cell. Public can view records from year 1990 till date through Website Link: http://www.udupicity.gov.in/egbnd/index.jsp
Public Grievance Redressal System (P.G.R)): Public Greivance cell works 24*7. Public can lodge there complaints regarding Sanitation, Water Supply & etc through online or by Letter or through Phone no:0820-2593366. Also for more information Citizens can visit Website Link :http://www.udupicity.gov.in/pgr/grievance-redressal.jsp
Local Body Website: : We are very happy to announce to citizens that CMC UDUPI become owner of an official website. Citizens can view a brief information related to CMC, Udupi. and its functionalities including citizen charater, tenders, important notifications, works and related information by visiting Website :http://www.udupicity.gov.in .
Property Tax: "Aasthi" is the GIS Based Online Property Tax Information System. Each wards are further divided in to blocks, and all the properties are Identified with referrence to Roads and new identification number has been assigned. The Aasthi Application is developed to ensure the citizen to view their property details & Property tax and also it is very usefull in improving the revenue section of CMC Udupi. Public can veiw there Property Tax details through online. Website Link: http://www.udupicity.gov.in/ptisnn/public/citizenIndex.jsp
This page is maintained: Mable D'souza, Manager.
Last Updated: 15.11.2014